IACOPS Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IACOPS Stories

MJ IACOPS MEMBER GROUP... just talking about all kind of stuff and nonsenses...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chit chat

Go down 
+6
MJTKOP-NYTRAM
Goth
Velvet
Volos
PattiAnn
Paly
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Paly
Admin
Paly

Chit chat - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20 2010, 10:14

your father has a corvette??? the car?? I love that car... actually, I only have seen a few ones, I've never been inside of one... :-(
Back to top Go down
MJTKOP-NYTRAM

MJTKOP-NYTRAM

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20 2010, 15:04

Yes, he have an Corvette C4 for almost 2 years,,,,
I've seen dozens of them,, and sit next to the driver while he/she is driving,
And i've driven myself in my father's corvette

photo's are NOW online on my Facebook,,,
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1591807275

If you haven't read it yet,, a article of Global warming on my blog,
Don't hesitate to leave an comment Chit chat - Page 22 177118
http://mjtkop-nytram.blogspot.com/

Talk to you soon,,

Martijn
Back to top Go down
PattiAnn

PattiAnn

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20 2010, 18:40

Martijn.... I can post on your blog again!!!! I tried all weekend and got that stupid error message... but I just posted!! Yay!! Sorry for the post.. was me being annoyed that I couldn't post.. but then it stayed! LOL
Back to top Go down
xeneizita

xeneizita

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21 2010, 06:30

Martijn I saw your message at FB last night, I will reply it later 'cause I'm at work right now and we can't acces FB from here Suspect

BTW...I'm boredddddddd August it's terrible, we don't even have time to breath creepy but now there's noone in the island and we have almost nothing to do sleeping
Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21 2010, 07:22

Hi everyone... now, my holidays are over, and I have to go to the school (with the bad-behaved teens)... which means that in a few minutes, I'm going out to run... run (I'm absolutely sleepy right now...)

Well... better change my clothes... or I'll be late, as usual...

Gilda... find a website where you can spend your time...

Martijn... I will only go to Netherland to use the corvette... ;-)

To the rest of you... Have a nice Tuesday.... for me it's like Monday...
Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21 2010, 07:31

Gilda... in the official MJ links you can find the address of Cali's and Martijn's blogs...

Back to top Go down
Goth

Goth

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22 2010, 04:35

Morning folks!
Back from a black night (not THAT kind of night Velvet! silent ) gosh, that was some kind of experience. I put in the cord to the toaster - and kaboom all went black. Couldn't even see the eyes of the crayfish! And after crawling around to find a light to change fuse - I just had to make another try - and kaboom . Some ones never learn Twisted Evil And when I finally had everything fixed the broadband didn't work anymore affraid crymore Had to wait til this morning to call the support... but they couldn't help, something with the wireless connection obviousley got toasted!!! But Goth the genious managed to connect the old way via cable this morning - and here I am! Sitting all entangled in cables. nuts

Now I guess I have a lot to catch up on FB, blogs etc... Gets me something to do while waiting for the doctors call! Talk to you later I hope. Have a nice Wednesday!
iloveu
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22 2010, 05:44

Oh dear, Goth, glad you got out of that one. But I bet you need to buy toasted bread from the bakeshop now. eyebrow Anyway next time you have to toast bread yourself, perhaps you can borrow the armor from a member of Volos' army? naughty Take care, Gothy! innocent

Hi everyone! island
Back to top Go down
Goth

Goth

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22 2010, 08:47

Ha, ha Lulu! And it didn't stop there.... chef I was determined to HAVE my toasted bread so I put into the owen.. and went back to watch the news... and then something black came crawling on the kitchen floor.... Woho! And the "lovely" smell of burnt bread.... wtf When I finally should eat the VERY expensive crayfish... they were such a disappointment and definitely not worth 30 Euro! food fight Ha, ha .... that's my punishment for being a big spender on an ordernary Tuesday!
To comfort myself I ordered two MJ calendars today, nerner lmao1

I'm in a BAD mood cause the doctor didn't call!!!! devil smiley rant And now I must go out before I starve (just a small exaggeration lol! )
See you later sweethearts!
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22 2010, 09:04

Well, your day was definitely far from boring, Gothy. And you certainly know how to comfort yourself. naughty Keep the faith -- you will yet have a sumptuous meal of yummy properly toasted bread and crayfish. Then you can have this martini
and this wine and finally this morning coffee How's that?

Luv yah! ♥️

Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22 2010, 09:38

GOTH... I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.... SORRY... but it's too much (funny) for a single morning...

Please... get some toast bread in the bakery shop... we need you here... and for that doc... doctors are like that...

Well, at least you have 2 MJ calendars...

LOVE YOU ALL...

PS: Today I'm going to the athletic track... just to suffer awhile... arghh...
Back to top Go down
Velvet

Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22 2010, 09:41

LMAO !!!!!....Gothy you and that evil toast !!!!....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!....next time go somewhere and get sth already baked !!!!....or I can go there and cook sth for you!!!... fridge good or bad chef .....
Anyway...you should ask for some Volos army help!!! tank ....
Hey !!!!....damn Doc!!!....you should go out for a walk in the sunshine!!! bunny
Love yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sis !!!!! kiss u
Luluuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!...Hello sweet lady !!!!!.....I love our new bug ....beautiful!!!!!!....
Loveeeeeee yaaaaaaaa all !!! heart9
Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22 2010, 09:42

velvet... Goth has her own VIKING army... now we have TWO armies....
Back to top Go down
xeneizita

xeneizita

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22 2010, 11:45

that's some mighty toast lol!

Paly, you should come here an be my personal trainer I NEED IT, I'm too lazy snore to think that I couln't live with put sports and now I can't live with out the Xbox360 lmao1

And to top it all, today I got this gift from my hubby...
Chit chat - Page 22 ChocolateCake

noooooooooo I'm going to becamo a balloon with legs! creepy
Back to top Go down
Goth

Goth

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22 2010, 15:12

Good evening sweeties!

Ha, ha.. I don't know what kind of bakery you have in your countries :hmm: selling toasted bread.... That should be fresh and warm, right from the toaster :omg!:, which btw is now in the recycling room. But you are more than welcome Velvet, to cook some yummy veggies. starving

Oh Gilda - that cake! Looks yummy. tongue Yes Paly - you should go on a world tour as personal trainer - take a trip with Kraken Travel and get our butts going! run bike

Cheers Lulu! drink in soda.... And for you I can give the ... fly/moth a go. fly bug It's just the big hairy moths with fat bodies that are... scary... Slim colourful butterflies doesn't count anymore. Look at that - even the fat insects are being discriminated....

And the doc just called.... to say nothing.... Ordered a new MR examination and an X-ray and after that we'll talk again. He must be sure the symtoms come from the herniated disc and not from the spinal stenosis (in that case it's another procedure). So just more waiting...... rant

See you ALL later in Skype and FB I hope! (Gilda - I sent you a friend request - Mia -that's me)
Back to top Go down
xeneizita

xeneizita

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23 2010, 06:58

Mia, it's better to be completely sure. So be patience and think positive thoughts winking I know it sounds silly, but keeping a positive attitude it's really important. Remember...everything happens for a reason....everything, good and bad things...and we have to learn to make the best of every situation winking
Back to top Go down
Goth

Goth

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23 2010, 14:31

Yes, I'll try to think positive! And keep the faith! At least one good thing- it gives me more Michaeling-time! Thank you

Maybe not so much on Skype or FB tonight because I'm so tired and at my parents. So just in case I wish you all a nice evening and see you tomorrow. Sweet naughty dreams!
Love ya all!!!! You are the best!
heart9
Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28 2010, 13:48

Hi everyone...

just came in to say hi... I miss you a lot... and every time I get into skype, no one's there...

I hope to see you there soon (but not this weekend... I'll be running the whole weekend)

Someone knows something about Cali?

LOVE YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down
Goth

Goth

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28 2010, 13:55

wave Love you and miss you too Paly! I hate our different time zones viking
Are you going to race this weekend or is it "just" training?

Take care and hopefully we'll meet soon in cyberspace
heart9
Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28 2010, 18:41

racing... it is a race split in 3 parts... I have to race 3 times 10km, and the rest of my team will do the same, so at the end will cover 300 km
Back to top Go down
PattiAnn

PattiAnn

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29 2010, 18:34

OMG Paly! I would die!!! Chit chat - Page 22 948861 I hate to walk for 10 minutes let alone run for 10 KM! LOL
(well...unless the walking is in a shopping mall! hahaha!)

Hi Everyone !!! Chit chat - Page 22 333876 and sorry again to our IACOP home for ignoring you lately!!
I finally am feeling a bit human... or at least I have decided to suck it up and stop whining about being so damn sick .. and nobody is online!!!! LOL.... figures!!

Love you guys!! Chit chat - Page 22 991642
Back to top Go down
Goth

Goth

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30 2010, 06:20

Chit chat - Page 22 813988 Hi there family! Good morning! Here is your crazy night owl friend Chit chat - Page 22 795982 trying to get her eyes open Sleep drinking 5 cups of coffee Chit chat - Page 22 742982Chit chat - Page 22 742982Chit chat - Page 22 742982Chit chat - Page 22 742982Chit chat - Page 22 742982 ... dosen't help. Chit chat - Page 22 232826 Couldn't sleep until 5.30, when I gave up and toolk half a sleeping pill.... but when I finally was sleeping and dreaming nice dreams, mum rang and that was that. Chit chat - Page 22 641422

But HEY, I try to be a positive person Chit chat - Page 22 184944 so I am happy for a new day! A new day when I'm going to pick up my preordered MJ calendars! Chit chat - Page 22 879457
And can you believe it - the metro is broken, no trains run and chaos... so today I don't have to go look for laptop hunting again. REST! And THINK! and get my head spinning again.. pc.. mac...pc... mac.... or PC and trip to Greece Why is mac so expensive????? It's crazy! But they look so damn gorgeous..... I guess this is what happens to you when you stay singel too long.... you fall in love with..... things..... Chit chat - Page 22 850431 Chit chat - Page 22 187184 and lovely Chit chat - Page 22 427520 Chit chat - Page 22 600915 Chit chat - Page 22 450880 Chit chat - Page 22 639309

See you later darlings!
Chit chat - Page 22 991642
Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30 2010, 07:43

Patty... didn't know you were sick... GET WELL SOON!!!

Goth... I told you, mac... it's expensive, very expensive. Do you have any friend who use to go to USA? a flight attendant or pilot? They can buy you the mac for half of the price...

Well... and a few minutes, must go to the School... I need some strength for today... arghhh...
Back to top Go down
MJTKOP-NYTRAM

MJTKOP-NYTRAM

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30 2010, 13:26

You can buy it in the U.S.A. but don't forget the Customs charges!!!!!!
Those are high!!!! Chit chat - Page 22 93371
Back to top Go down
PattiAnn

PattiAnn

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03 2010, 17:45

Paly... you still running?? Chit chat - Page 22 238536

Did you decide yet, Gothy? PC or Mac?? decisions, decisions! LOL

Chit chat - Page 22 813988 Hi to all my IACOP family!! Love ya!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chit chat
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next