IACOPS Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IACOPS Stories

MJ IACOPS MEMBER GROUP... just talking about all kind of stuff and nonsenses...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chit chat

Go down 
+6
MJTKOP-NYTRAM
Goth
Velvet
Volos
PattiAnn
Paly
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Paly
Admin
Paly

Chit chat - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31 2010, 09:04

Hi guys!!!

NYTRAM... I'm glad you're back... and I want to see those pics...

Patti... are you there somewhere??

Chantal... you're missing too...

Meanwhile... you can listen this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAdC5JuJz64&feature=player_embedded#!
Back to top Go down
PattiAnn

PattiAnn

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31 2010, 09:15

I'm here, Paly! Had a busy past few days.

Welcome Home, Nytram!! Can't wait to see your pics!

G'morning Everyone!
wave
Back to top Go down
Chantiej89

Chantiej89

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31 2010, 10:07

Hey guys,

Thanks Paly for missing me!! I am sorry for being so quiet im just so busy with everything and as i am going on vaca next saturday lots of stuff to take care of and i am trying to spend some time with my bf too, which is also the only time i usually have for blogging so... sorry

check this link http://chantopvakantie.hyves.nl/fotos/?ga_campaign=photoAlbumEntry_HUBHeader
and i'll try to post some new pics f y house there because it is about finished, big things anyway!

Also will keep that site updates when i am on vacation!

love you
Back to top Go down
http://wc10denhaag.blogspot.com
Velvet

Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31 2010, 10:17

Back to top Go down
Goth

Goth

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31 2010, 17:45

Hi girls and boy Chit chat - Page 12 333876

Welcome home Nytram! Hope you enjoyed your stay in Harz. My cousin's husband is from Harz and mum told me it's beautiful there. Will be so nice to see your pics.

Nice to see you Chantal - you hard working woman! Understand that you are busy going to USA - I'm envious! Chit chat - Page 12 Alien

Velvet, Patti and Volos (radio queen Chit chat - Page 12 765633 ) - so nice to talk to you yesterday. And you too Paly -hope you had a good evening.
Of course I couldn't sleep after that radio show.... last time I watched the clock was 4.06... than fall asleep... just to wake up at 4.30 of a terrible roaring from under my bed (or actually under the house...) the neighbour's damn killer-cat Chit chat - Page 12 600915 Chit chat - Page 12 Affraid Dad told me later he had been out getting the newspaper from the mailbox at around 4.30.. and had seen a fox beside my house... so obviously a cat-fox fight was going on. Chit chat - Page 12 187184 Chit chat - Page 12 93371 Chit chat - Page 12 840444 And then I had my usual procedure...waking up every 30 minutes...
So today - no skyping Chit chat - Page 12 232826 will try to relax and read a book instead and see if I get a better night.... this is making me crazy! I think I'm going to get ill if I can't sleep a whole night soon! Feeling Chit chat - Page 12 639309 all day is no fun.... No one at skype anyway .....

Wish you a lovely Saturday evening. Hope you are out and Chit chat - Page 12 273282 Chit chat - Page 12 363946 Chit chat - Page 12 499350 Chit chat - Page 12 599582 Chit chat - Page 12 161367 Chit chat - Page 12 176819 Chit chat - Page 12 436648 Chit chat - Page 12 78762

Take care and see yo sweethearts! Love ya!
Chit chat - Page 12 202104
Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 09:06

Hi guys... yesterday I wrote a post, but I forgot to press "send" button... so, it's not here...

Well, doesn't matter.

Friday evening was ok. I had a good time with my friend, who I hadn't seen in 2 YEARS!!! I couldn't believe it when I realized that... time comes and goes...

And yesterday I tried not to use the computer too much, but I checked skype (no one was there when I checked). I slept a 2 HOURS nap, read a book, wrote a little , and had Sushi for dinner... delicious. starving

So now, I'm going to run (90min) before it starts to rain... I'll be back later. run

Hope all of you had a great Saturday and have a nice Sunday...
Back to top Go down
MJTKOP-NYTRAM

MJTKOP-NYTRAM

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:33

Hello Everyone!!!

Here is my video of my vacation!!

If you have an youtube acc. can you also left a reply there
enjoy,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCp-cRwQulg
Back to top Go down
http://mjtkop-nytram.blogspot.com/
Velvet

Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 17:02

I absolutely love your video Nytram!!!!....so-so beautiful place!!! Thank you
Hey Patti!...I have just seen your comment on Youtube !!!...haha!!!...hmmmm....I missed you all yesterday !!!!.... boo hoo 2 ..... stooges
Hope everyone is ok !!!...Im still in the freeze weather here....waiting summer, I miss summer !!!! island ....[/color
Paly !..Thank you so much for tidy up our messy home!!!...haha!!! mop ] laundry
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Goth

Goth

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 04:27

Hi everybody! I'm here.... in the shadows... flying by now and then.... I woke up with a terrible, terrible backpain some days ago and can't do anything actually. Chit chat - Page 12 Affraid Chit chat - Page 12 808899 Hopefully I will find a position tonight so I can watch your video Nytram. So curious! And talk to you all lovely fellows! Chit chat - Page 12 774865 Miss you!Chit chat - Page 12 450880
Back to top Go down
Velvet

Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 09:28

Morning all lovelies !!!!!

Goth!....I would like to could help you in some way!...backpain sucks!!!!...try to rest as much as you can sweetie !!! give flowers
The polar wave here is stronger than ever !!!!....temperatures bellow zero!....so... pot_of_coffee morning coffee and tons of clothes to go out! cold
Volos...... kiss u ....love ya sweetie!
Patti....see ya later in Skypeland....I hope! dectective 1
Have a good day today!!! heart9
Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 14:01

Hi everyone...

Goth... so un-nice you have that back pain... because if your back hurts, than you don't want to do anything... I hope it get better soon. Sending you cold weather to put "ice" on your back :D and some hugs to make you feel better...

Velvet, in the mornings, here is very very cold, but now is warmer, closer to 16 or 17 degrees... but min temp is very low...

I hope today we can talk in Skype... I'll try to do my best to get there... but it will be after a meeting with a coach (I'm still looking for a coach)...

Patti, NYTRAM, Chantal, Cali, Lulu and everybody else... I hope you're having a good day today...
Back to top Go down
Cali MJ Fan

Cali MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 15:45

'Allo 'Allo everyone!

Bad Cali! I've been offline for far too long-- and wow, there's so much to catch up on with everyone. And even some exciting stuff coming up on the Blog (that you won't be able to see anywhere else... hehehehehe.. you're REALLY going to be surprised!). I MEAN REALLY EXCITING STUFF AND YOU'LL BE REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY surprised! So pay attention to the SHOWCASE topic-- I'm not going to give it away right away-- so pay close attention... and remember-- you'll only be able to see it on my blog-- just for you! (hehehehehehehe)... What oh What could it be? *snicker snicker* Oh yeah-- be sure to make comments on the SHOWCASE topics-- (hint hint) you never know whooooo might be watching... hehehehehehe

Doing a quick read of emails and my normal web search for MJ news, has found some disturbing news about Forest Lawn and the future relationship with MJ fans. Also a legal symposium upcoming in September in California that have just been brought to my attention, where MJ appears to be the topic. Not good on either point. This is on the heels of the protest that is scheduled for the gala in August at the National Museum of Dance in NY -- where MJ will be inducted into the Dance Hall of Fame.

And... I am off to make my Skype profile before you kick my backside! lol

MUCH L.O.V.E.
Cali
Back to top Go down
http://calimjfan.blogspot.com
Cali MJ Fan

Cali MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 15:46

PS Welcome Lulu!!!!
Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 16:11

Welcome back Cali... I think you must create right away your Skype account, you're missing too much fun there... specially when we talk... hope to see you there...
Back to top Go down
Velvet

Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 16:53

Welcomw back Caliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....!!!!!!!!!.....wonder what are you doing in your blog for us!! pot_of_coffee ....suspicious CPC !!!.... dectective 1 ....TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WAHT COULD BE....
Back to top Go down
Volos

Volos

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 17:06

Hello Cali!Welcome back again! welcome
Lets see! Who might be watching your blog? :hmm: Hmmmmm......is it Nate?
Are we (not me the late ones)gonna get that print at last? :omg!:
Should i open a champagne?What the hell,i would do that for your return anyway... champagne
See ya!Cheers drink

give rose wave
Back to top Go down
Cali MJ Fan

Cali MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 17:29

Volos you are a smarty pants. LOL

All I can say, is I have some things in the wings to show you all-- that NO ONE ELSE has! And I promise each of you, you will L.O.V.E. them... and others will be more than jealous!

BUT.... you have to indulge me a little... and participate a bit on the SHOWCASE topics.

Keep guessing but I'm not telling you yet who might be watching.... yet.
Back to top Go down
Cali MJ Fan

Cali MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 17:31

Oops.. I didn't scroll up...

Thank you Paly!!!! Thank you LPPC! hehehehe I can't tell you yet-- but the hints are in the comment I just made above. Be sure to COMMENT on the SHOWCASE topics-- the first one is already up today. Another will appear EVERY DAY.

I promise-- it will be worth it. I PROMISE (better than filling out my Skype profile..lmaoooo)

L.O.V.E. to all of you!
Cali
Back to top Go down
Volos

Volos

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 17:44

DON'T THINK ABOUT NOT MAKE A SKYPE ACCOUNT.... there will be consequences food fight
horse man horse woman
Back to top Go down
Cali MJ Fan

Cali MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 17:55

roflmao @ Volos! I'm going to make it .. I swear. Wait a minute, did you just threaten me? LMAO

I'll make sure you don't see what I got if you did just threaten me. Chit chat - Page 12 Lol
Back to top Go down
PattiAnn

PattiAnn

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 18:04

CALI!!! Welcome Home!! buddies

I can't handle the supense!! What is the surprise????????????

LMAO Volos!! Sounded like a threat to me! hahahaha! (But you better get Skyping with us, Cali!!)
chatter
Back to top Go down
Velvet

Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 18:10

Volos!.....are you taking your army to threaten Cali ??? shower ....haha!!!
You....brave girl !!!
Hey Cali !....do it naw!...we are on Skype !...( where else! ).... stooges
Back to top Go down
Volos

Volos

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 18:14

Back to top Go down
Cali MJ Fan

Cali MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 18:51

lmao @ Volos! How did you know I love their tennis shoes?
Back to top Go down
Cali MJ Fan

Cali MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03 2010, 18:56

PS.. i"m downloading Skype RIGHT NOW! :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chit chat
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next