IACOPS Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IACOPS Stories

MJ IACOPS MEMBER GROUP... just talking about all kind of stuff and nonsenses...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT

Go down 
+2
PattiAnn
Volos
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Volos

Volos

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17 2010, 13:28

Here we talk about some serious stuff (what a surprise!)
Back to top Go down
PattiAnn

PattiAnn

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17 2010, 13:29

I have nothing serious to say. Maybe later. But SERIOUS CHIT CHAT 765633 Volos!
Back to top Go down
Velvet

Velvet

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17 2010, 13:35

Well....Im not a serious person...so I usually dont have seious things to say....however...I will do my best Volos! Thank you ...and hope to be able to talk in a serious mode here soon ! fridge ...ha!...I like that one!...is that me?....LMAO!
sorry Volos!...out of topic! chef ...thats me!...ha!....better go !....
Back to top Go down
Chantiej89

Chantiej89

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17 2010, 14:20

on a serious topic? Did any of you have tickets for the TTI tour? And or any of you been to gary, have any tips for me as i am going this summer (Sorry for the ones that cant go)
Back to top Go down
http://wc10denhaag.blogspot.com
PattiAnn

PattiAnn

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17 2010, 20:42

I did not have any tickets .... too far away and way too expensive to go. I have also never been to Gary, so ... I guess I'm not much help to you, Chantal!! HAHA! Not sure why I even bothered posting! LOL SERIOUS CHIT CHAT 879457
Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17 2010, 22:12

I have a SERIOUS thing to tell you... I've just read this...

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/827/277/764

and I think it would be great if you can sign the petition.... so, for once, MJ will have justice...

Back to top Go down
Velvet

Velvet

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17 2010, 22:32

Already done Paly !!!!...thank you!!!!!! Thank you
Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18 2010, 00:38

Hey... another serious stuff... I've just felt an earthquake here... don't have news about where the epicenter was, but here was felt strong (about 5 richter)... anyway, everyone is ok...

Nights!!!
Back to top Go down
Chantiej89

Chantiej89

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18 2010, 02:24

He Paly good to hear you are OK!! Any news yet now that some time has passed??

On the petition, signed and delivered! Has read that article back when (can't remember who) it the link got posted in our MAX JAX home, great article, added it to all my social networking sites as a favorite link!

Love you all!

ps. Any of you maybe want to be an ambassador for world cry in your own country!!?? Please ask me of check the site for more information! I would love to see some of you as on ambassador so we can link video's next year and see each others events and have a live connection!!!
Back to top Go down
Volos

Volos

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18 2010, 06:59

Michael Jackson Poem recited by Maya Angelou
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sueycwCcqRI
Back to top Go down
Goth

Goth

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25 2010, 07:06

Friends! Today is the 25thSERIOUS CHIT CHAT Kopfschuettel..... that horrible date..... SERIOUS CHIT CHAT 944409 another major love pray. [url=http://www.majorloveprayer.org/http://www.majorloveprayer.org/[/size[/url]]
SERIOUS CHIT CHAT 202104
Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25 2010, 09:06

Yes... a sad day...

I decided to wear a white arm strap in my right arm today (like the ones MJ wore in almost every suit) and do some sunflowers arrangement... give flowers

It's been more than a year, and still hurts...

Crying or Very sad :(
Back to top Go down
PattiAnn

PattiAnn

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25 2010, 10:16

The 25th.. again. *sigh*
It just never seems to get easier.. no matter how much time goes by. girl_cry
Back to top Go down
Velvet

Velvet

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25 2010, 11:21

Another 25th ....yes....still hurts... girl_cry ...
I love what you have done Paly!...great and lovely idea!...

moonwalk ....L.O.V.E YOU FOREVER ! heart9
Back to top Go down
Velvet

Velvet

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26 2010, 10:37

Just a quick note....

One day like today July 26th ...but back in 1968 ... The Jackson Five signed their first contract with Motown Records... moonwalk
Back to top Go down
Velvet

Velvet

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31 2010, 09:46

Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31 2010, 15:08

Back to top Go down
PattiAnn

PattiAnn

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31 2010, 16:15

OMG... that is just sick! Makes me so angry, frustrated.... and sad.
Back to top Go down
Velvet

Velvet

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31 2010, 18:39

It sucks Paly!....makes me feel angry....sad....furious....ughhhhhh!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Goth

Goth

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31 2010, 18:53

Back to top Go down
Volos

Volos

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31 2010, 19:39

That's why Michael didn't trust Sony neither Branca.But i really wonder how he trusted Branca his estate.Makes me wonder if MJ's will is accurate(original).
Goth thank you for that beautiful story.Just another one person who confirms what a beautiful soul Michael was...is.
Goodnight everyone!
Back to top Go down
Velvet

Velvet

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31 2010, 20:01

Sooooo beautiful Goth!...thank you-thank you-thank you!!!!....
What a beautiful-perfect soul he was ...is.....!!!!!.... heart9
Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 08:58

Goth... I almost cry with that beautiful story...

So, as we already know, Mike is one of the most beautiful souls in this planet...
Back to top Go down
Chantiej89

Chantiej89

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 10:33

Hi,

i am with you! beautiful article! almost cried as well and just makes me miss michael even more and if it is possible (i dont think so but) appreciate mj morei just wish that articles like this one would have been just as much out there before he died as they are now! why have people (most of them) kept quiet about these kinds of wonderful events whe michael needed the good press so much! Not for us fans, because we always believed in him, but for michael himself, so he also could have felt and seen the appreciation people have for him.

I wish i could say i couldnt count the times i met people that were positive about michael and shared my fondness, instead i can not count the times i felt like i had te defend his honour and great person that he was, untill i just couldnt do it anymore, and just cried when people would say bad things about mike in my presence. Just makes me so sad.

i just hope mike can see and hear all the wonderfull words and paintings and what not more that are out there, JUST FOR HIM AND WHO HE WAS!

anyways=- ok done with mye motional rant, i just had to get it out, as i was unpacking the final things of my mj collection and ofcourse were listening to mj while doing it, i have just been an emotional mess from the moment i opened up my eyes this morning.

the thing taht bothers me so much is that the press has just lost sight of what is really important. why does a boob job by some lame singer have to be on the frontpage while kids in africa and asia and south america even europe and north america are forgotten? why are the images of those kids not on the front page waking people up to what is really happening int his world and what is really important! Who gives a .... who is doing who!

but he, i promised to stop my emotional rant, i just get so frustrated sometimes!
Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 12:29

Oh!!! Chantal... I completely agree with you.

I always think why the press focus so much on things that is nobody bussines but the people involve in it (I'm talking about entertainment news). Here we always have newspapers' front with football coach, someone from entertainment, etc. well... the only time when we didn't have that was after the mega-earthquake, when they only published news about that (which isn't good neither...)

I felt the same way as you, Chantal, when someone start talking about Mike, repeating the things the press said. At the beginning I try to defend him, but after a while I just keep quite and very upset. I won't change people's mind, but now I'm teaching my nephew (the one who loves MJ) the good things he did.

Today I'm sad too... I'm MJ-related sad. I think is because we're on August...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS CHIT CHAT   SERIOUS CHIT CHAT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERIOUS CHIT CHAT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next