IACOPS Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IACOPS Stories

MJ IACOPS MEMBER GROUP... just talking about all kind of stuff and nonsenses...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chit chat

Go down 
+6
MJTKOP-NYTRAM
Goth
Velvet
Volos
PattiAnn
Paly
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Volos

Volos

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12 2010, 17:49

Hi Paly!Was your trip ok?What are you doing now?Changing dipers to your niece? Laughing Give that little creature many kisses!When your sister is going for surgery?(I know you've told me but can't remember)Give her all our best wishes for recovery!
Love you too Paly! Bye!!!
Back to top Go down
Chantiej89

Chantiej89

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ALIVE   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12 2010, 17:58

Im finally here, did u huys miss me a little? cheers cheers cheers

I am extremely tired and busy (regular job work 6 days this week, and working in my new home 7 days, so i am making about 16 hour days)

I will get back tomorrow! I promise! But really go now bc i got an early morning!

Love you all and i have not forgotten about you even though i am an IACOP!!!

BYE now!! NIGHT NIGHT!!
Back to top Go down
http://wc10denhaag.blogspot.com
Goth

Goth

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 06:26

GOOD MORNING DARLINGS!!! Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_cheersI had a horrible first day at work... still in shock... and so tired.... Chit chat - Page 3 Sleep HATE IT! But the good part was that I got plenty of time listening to MJ on the bus and subway on my way there because I'm still at the summerhouse so it took me 1.5 hours to get there..

It's too hot here.... Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_sunny people are getting ill from the heat and we all are awaiting thunderstorms to clear up the air. Yesterday was about 34 C... and we are not used that that heat here... not for so many days in a row.... The garden looks like a desert...

Have a lot of Michaeling to catch up on.... what about that stupid Bubbles talking story Chit chat - Page 3 Fresse hate La Toya Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_exclaim Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_exclaim Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_exclaim
See you later sweeties
Back to top Go down
Volos

Volos

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 06:42

Goodmorning Goth!Happy to hear from you.1st day to work for me too yesterday and i was really tired too.
That Latoya...nothing can't stop her from having some attention!!! 🇳🇴 I wish Bubbles and Latoya change places in who should talk and who not!!
Have a nice day Goth and hope we hear you soon in skype! Laughing ❤ albino
Back to top Go down
Goth

Goth

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 06:59

HI VOLOS! they should not just change places regarding who is talking - just put La Toya in that cage and let Bubbles out in freedom!! Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_flower

Hopefully! Just hopefully! we can TALK! My friend changed some settings for me on Sunday, so maybe it works! Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_bounce Chit chat - Page 3 Lol Later, my friend, later...., Now have to call some doctors and other boring stuff....
Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 09:02

Good morning all...

FIrst at work are always not-nice... so enjoy your free time after work...

Goth... finally you have fixed your skype-mic problem???...
Volos, my sister has surgery tomorrow, so I'll be the mom of three for 1 day and a half... but I'm already taking care of my niece... she's nice and very quiet.. but I'm tired anyway...
Back to top Go down
Cali MJ Fan

Cali MJ Fan

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 09:22

Oh Paly... this is beautiful! Thank you so much for all your hard work on this! L.O.V.E. it!!!! Cali
Back to top Go down
http://calimjfan.blogspot.com
Cali MJ Fan

Cali MJ Fan

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 09:28

Oh look at all the beautiful pictures of MJ. Oh how lovely!

flower GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!
PALY... this is so awesome!!!! bounce I love it! No moderation, pretty colors and smilies, and all kinds of stuff! You did so much work on this. THANK YOU! It's beautiful!

Hello NYTram, VOLOS, Chantal, LPPC!, PattiAnn... who else is in here? (I'm trying to figure it out... lol!

The smilies are so much easier to put in here... yay!

This is really awesome! Thank you thank you thank you Paly!

Much L.O.V.E.
Cali
Back to top Go down
Cali MJ Fan

Cali MJ Fan

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 09:34

Ok I'm trying to figure some of this out. Love the gif PattiAnn... that's a perfect one of MJ.

Oh this is really awesome. I was going to try and do something like this but with the Word Press site i have (that's just sitting there ... no time) bu tthis is so much more awesome Paly!!!! ">THANK YOU! (let's see how huge... huge is. affraid

GOTH! Hello!

Oh it is so good to see everyone! I posted a message earlier (on my blog).. but will say again here...

Quote :
Oh heavens ... what a weekend! LOL Found some great deals on peaches and strawberries this weekend. So I have emerged from canning strawberry preserves and pickled peaches. What an impromtu purchase and long days on my feet. Am looking forward to sitting on my backside with my feet up and Skyping with you all!

Can't wait! Sorry I missed Sunday-- and all my emails. Will get them caught up today.

Ok.. emails, blog... and then skype setup... and then.. wait, put "more coffee" in between each of those things. LOL

Back to top Go down
Velvet

Velvet

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 12:51

Hello darlings!!!!! lol! ...Goth!....why bad day at work!... confused ...love ya sis!...at least you are warm there! sunny ...here temperature bellow zero...and
the weather report are saying that will probably snow on friday!!!!...OMG ! affraid ...IT NEVER SNOWS HERE!....
Paly!...you will be frozen there !!!!.... pale ...I hope your sis can get out of that surgery thing quick quick!!!!!!....I hate hospitals!!! 🇳🇴 ....
HELLO CALI !!!!...AND VERY WELCOME TO OUR NEW HOME !!!!!!!... lol! bounce bounce bounce ...
See ya later lovelies!!!! alien
Back to top Go down
Chantiej89

Chantiej89

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Tired and i just need to complain to someone   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 14:30

Hi guys,

Please let someone keep me company tonight on skype i need human contact other then work.

Seriuously my schedule for the next four weeks: starting yesterday

MON--TUE--WED--THU--FRI--SAT--SUN--MON--TUE--WED--THU--FRI--SAT--SUN--MON--TUE--WED--THU--FRI--SAT--SUN--MON--TUE--WED--THU
--W------W-----O------W-----W-----O------W------W-----O-----W-------W-----W------O-----O------W-----W-----O-----O-----W-------W------W-----O------W-----W-----W

FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY Pack, get onto the plane, DIE AND COLLAPSE Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad pale pale pale scratch scratch

W=work
O=off work but i am still working so lots of painting etc
V=vacation

It actually doesnt look that bad now that im looking at it... just feels bad, some days have to work 2 times too, so 13 hours ill mark those bold

PFFFFFFF still a lot- i have 8 (free, not really) days in a whole month :(:(

BUT look on the bright side, almost in the USA with my family and friends and a nice own home to come back too!!

Back to top Go down
Goth

Goth

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 14:31

PALY DEAR! Have I said THANK YOU Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_question for this beatiful home???? IACOP proud member.... so if not THANKS THANKS THANKS. You rule! Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_cheers Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_cool Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_sunny Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_bounce Chit chat - Page 3 Star3 Chit chat - Page 3 Star3 Chit chat - Page 3 Star3 Chit chat - Page 3 Herz Chit chat - Page 3 Herz Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Chantiej89

Chantiej89

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 14:33

These two different topics make me comfused!!! I am IACOP and a NATURAL curly BLONDE!!!n

NO good!!! That combination is seriously deathly! lol!
Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 16:11

WOW.... Chantal... so much things to do...

Hey... you know, my real work was to find a MJ template and make a top banner... the rest was made... maybe I'm going to change some icons, so it will be more iacops...

Ok... I'm gpoing to give admin and moderator functions to all of you who aren't yet...

L.O.V.E.!!!!

Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 17:16

Hi... I was making some changes... a deleted some unuseful topics, and merge another... so now we have the topic "Our new home" and "chit chat"... both are used for the same purpose... talk... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Velvet

Velvet

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 17:29

HELLOOOO CHANTAL !!!!! WELCOME HOME !!!!!! lol!
So much work sweetie! cyclops ....take some time for your own please!!! :D ....
Hi Paly !!!...thanks again for our beautifull home!!! bounce ...
LOVE YA ALL !!!..MUAGHHH!!! flower
Back to top Go down
Goth

Goth

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 17:45

Hi there! Chantal - so much work, crazy, but at least you can see the light in the tunnel Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_sunny .

Velvet - my work stinks right now.... I'll probably have to work all alone for the following three weeks... my colleague has got meningitis and could be ill for months... no one knows... and we have crazy much work. The boss has made us prostitutes Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_sad Chit chat - Page 3 Affraid She has "sold" us to four other health care centers - promised we will type medical records for them too, but we are way behind with our own records and all other administration... so just crazy... and I have to make that somehow although I only work 25%.... not possible but the boss doesn't care... just money, money, money... as always. And on top of that she asked me if I really should continue to work, concidering I have been ill again with my back.. asking me to think of permanent "ill-retirement". Chit chat - Page 3 Affraid Chit chat - Page 3 Affraid Chit chat - Page 3 Kopfschuettel Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_cyclops Chit chat - Page 3 Suspect Chit chat - Page 3 Fresse Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_twisted Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_evil

So frineds, you are probably Skyping when I'm asleep, as usual, because no one there until now, and now is bedtime.... SAD but have to go to that f....g work tomorrow. BUUUHH! Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_albino Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_pale Better luck seeing each other tomorrow, I hope.

Lots of L.O.V.E from the depressed Goth.... have to wake up my inner bunny again I think, to chear me up. Sweet dreams lovlies
Back to top Go down
Volos

Volos

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 18:09

HI CALI!!! Welcome to our 3rd new home!(Are we rich and we don't know? scratch )
Paly you have forgot to put my army on smilies,so i can attack Goth's :P boss Suspect
Good luck with those kids!
Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 18:49

Crying or Very sad :( I just opened my mail and I read a news about a man who left a dog die inside a small crate, under summer sun, without food and without water... the dog died... and he refused to move the dog to the shadow...

Here's the link...

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/owner-leaves-caged-dog-in-heat-to-die

I wish there would be no people like him...

:x
Back to top Go down
Volos

Volos

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 19:12

Pali here in Greece we had an incident like this,but it was a child that was forgotten,by his father in the carand under the sun.Can you believe that?
Back to top Go down
PattiAnn

PattiAnn

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 21:30

First things first.... HI CALI !!!!!! queen queen queen

Goth... sure hope you are getting paid more, now that you are prostituting! LMAO! :D

Paly... take care.. and have fun with the little ones! :( That story is horrible!

Goth... you got your mic fixed? You'll be able to chat (laugh like a moron) with us?? Hope so! bounce

Nytram... *waves*

Velvet and Volos... I have nothing to say to you. (LMAO!!! cause we've been chatting on Skype for the last 3 hours!)
geek

Last edited by PattiAnn on Wed Jul 14 2010, 17:40; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Velvet

Velvet

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 22:16

nighty nighty IACOPS....
Patti!....I cant post in colors.... confused .... 🇳🇴 ....why...why you can!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :( Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil scratch .....
Well see ya tomorrow lovelies !!!! Sleep
Back to top Go down
PattiAnn

PattiAnn

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 22:31

Hey guys.... I changed the font to a larger size..... Not sure if any of you were having trouble reading the posts, but I had to squint! and.. Yes, Volos.. I had my glasses on! LOL ♥ Night all!
Back to top Go down
PattiAnn

PattiAnn

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 22:38

Velvet...it's just cause I'm special! hahahaha!

Just highlight the text you want to change the color of and then click on the last little box above.... with the little colored squares... and pick your color. Should work.

Night Sweetie! ♥ ♥ ♥
Back to top Go down
Velvet

Velvet

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 23:26

OWWWW ...THANK YOU SPECIAL GIRL !! rabbit
lol! Sleep NIGHTY NIGHTY LOVE YA !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chit chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chit chat
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next