IACOPS Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IACOPS Stories

MJ IACOPS MEMBER GROUP... just talking about all kind of stuff and nonsenses...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chit chat

Go down 
+6
MJTKOP-NYTRAM
Goth
Velvet
Volos
PattiAnn
Paly
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Paly
Admin
Paly

Chit chat - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03 2010, 20:21

I'm back... it was an AMAZING experience, and I want to do it again, but not right now...

The tough part was the first one, running down the mountain, because it was extremely hot (27-30 degrees when I was running) and there was a lot of wind.

The 2 am run wasn't too bad, and I felt pretty good.

And the last one, and longer one, was nice, but at the end, I only want to finish...

Now, I'm going to rest a little... last night I slept just 3 or 4 hours...

well... I hope all of you are ok...

LOVE YOU A LOT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Velvet

Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06 2010, 17:25

WOW !!!! nice to be at home again! Shame on me !!!!, it was a long time since I wasnt here... boo hoo 2 ...but seriously girlies...and boy!...too many places to go and check !!!LMAO!!... horse dectective 1 bike bike_fall ...
So now Im going to... book ,then... laundry and then... stooges ...and then... fridge chef
LOVE YA ALL !!!! heart9
Back to top Go down
Goth

Goth

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07 2010, 04:40

Good morning lovelies Chit chat - Page 23 499350 Doing my usual morning check of all our forums.... and I think I can tell the IACOP professional translater has been working hard on Cali's blog, hasn't it! lol!

Well done, well run Paly Chit chat - Page 23 238536 You keep the IACOP spirit high around athletes. Chit chat - Page 23 678439

Today I'm gonna try to figure out how to use the Mac and in the evening I'll be going to my parents because tomorrow is Chit chat - Page 23 659646 time. So no fun tonight for me. But I can need a rest after two days of obsessive Michaeling... Chit chat - Page 23 639309

Wish you a wonderful Thursday and see you later, somewhere..... NOT coming across an IACOP on Internet - is that even possible? Chit chat - Page 23 109765
Chit chat - Page 23 813988 Chit chat - Page 23 991642
Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07 2010, 13:55

Goth... my mac-mate... are you happy with your computer???

Girls and boy, I know I've been very disappeared lately... but I'm always thinking about you...

I wanna share with you that I've just got a new job, for 4 months, but it's a very challenging one... and that means that I'll be a little bit busy some days, but I'll try to connect often to skype... I miss my skype afternoon...

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Velvet

Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07 2010, 20:22

WOWWWWWW PALYYYYYYYY !!!!!!! ....CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!....a challenge ???? for you ????, you are sooo clever girl !!! , you will do it great !!! rock group dance hat wave
Gothyyyyyy !!!! you and your MAC !!!... nuts
LOVE YAAAAA LOVELIES !!!! heart9
Back to top Go down
xeneizita

xeneizita

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 12:18

Hello there! Laughing

Sorry I've been lost, I'm really lazy lately haha

Just wanted to let you know to those of you who don't have VISION, that we got it today and it's pretty cool. Specially the photo book. The only thing that is not so great it's the quality of the videos. Once you get use to blue ray, dvd seems too blurry Rolling Eyes
I recommend it cheers

love
gilda
Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 12:25

That's great... but I think I'm not going to buy it... well, and i don't have blu-ray, so it will be ok for me... ;-)
Back to top Go down
xeneizita

xeneizita

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 14:33

Paly wrote:
That's great... but I think I'm not going to buy it... well, and i don't have blu-ray, so it will be ok for me... ;-)

No paly, you miss understood me. is NOT a blue ray quality because is not a blue ray, that's the problem. It's just a DVD...not like THIS IS IT for example. That one (sadly) it's a blue ray.
Back to top Go down
Paly
Admin
Paly

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 14:36

yes... I understand you ok... because I don't have a Blu-ray, I don't see the difference... so, for me any DVD looks ok... well, most of them (there's a MJ Bad Tour DVD that is a shame on quality)...

I saw This is it on the cinema on Digital Screen... AMAZING...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chit chat   Chit chat - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chit chat
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23